ShoddyCast Episode 4: Sorcery!

Games

We start this week’s episode with some ESO updates. Much needed changes are coming to the game.

After that, Josh tells us about a mobile game he’s been enjoying called Sorcery!

Community

We will be taking questions between our game and TV/movie segments so be sure to send them in to mailbox@shoddycast.com.

Game of Thrones

*** Spoilers ***

If you are not caught up with the most recent episode, that being Season 4 Episode 6 “The Laws of Gods and Men,” then stop listening until you’ve done so. There won’t be any book spoilers so need not worry.

Stannis heads to Braavos for some coin and gets it.

Yara hosts a rescue part for Theon which doesn’t go so well.

Daenerys shows her softer side this episode.

Tyrion is finally put on trial for regicide and pleads guilty for being a dwarf.

Where to Listen

We can now be found on iTunes and Stitcher by searching “ShoddyCast.” You can also subscribe to our feedburner by heading to our website, clicking the RSS feed and then choosing your favorite podcatcher.

Special Thanks

Thanks, Graham, for coming on the show again.

Theme by Jeffrey Hayat – Alex the Adventurer

Music provided by Elder Scrolls Online soundtrack: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/04/02/official-eso-soundtrack-now-on-itunes?ref=rss

1. MaiqDaLiar May 14, 2014 4:22 pm

Zos just stole 65$ from me!!! Payed for 6 months and got 1 wtf fucking zos!!!

2. MaiqDaLiar May 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Should be ranked as the worst company in the world

• LustyArgonianmaid May 15, 2014 6:02 pm

id like to trust you but i cant, since your a damn liar!

3. Bob Marley May 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Have you played any arch age yet cause I have heard lots of things about and because it’s F2P it’s probably in competition with ESO

4. criticaltrogdor May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Josh and Kyle and ShoddyCastle denizens, I left you a message via youtube mail (cuz I’m old-school like that)…let’s get a pencil and paper game going! What do you say?

5. criticaltrogdor May 14, 2014 10:13 pm

As for GOT, I find it interesting that Littlefinger dropped that necklace on the body of Dontos Hollard, leaving both the necklace and the body in the boat to be later found and used as evidence in the trial of Tyrion. Certainly, Littlefinger’s little finger is still at play in King’s Landing, even when he is currently visiting the Aerie. (Just something odd I noticed while watching the series recently…note–I’ve never read the books).

6. Simon Dierick May 14, 2014 10:18 pm

To Many games to I stil need to play. I just bought skyrim à few months ago and havnt completed the main story jet. I also have about 5 outher games I stil havnt completed and more than 15 on my wishlist. Now you Guys are making me want to play the witcher to. It is hopeless!
    I think you guys are doong à great job on this show, aldough I am not on shedual for the game of thrones.
    Greetings Simon, a fan from Belgium.

7. PwntFace May 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Josh you’ve basically put yourself in the ranks of all the other haters of ESO.. It’s sad because I used to really look forward to this show. I was excited to hear what you guys had to say and the news that would come out and what your ideas were. I’ve been watching/listening since 21 reasons and now Kyle seems to be the one with the good outlook on the game. It doesn’t even seem that you PLAY the game and just regurgitate everything else that’s said. All I hear is scoffing, ‘tsk’ing and balking.. Anyways, I doubt this will even be read, but I’m going back to playing, enjoying and loving this awesome game that is ESO and turning off the ‘hate train.’