The Lore Series: Behind the Scenes

Ever wonder how a ShoddyCast Lore episode is made? No? Well you might want to watch this anyway. At your request we’ve made a “Behind the Scenes” video that will take you on a journey of EPIC proportions. Take a peek behind the curtains and see how nerds make a lore series. Stick around until the end where we talk about future plans.

1. USHkid March 7, 2014 4:28 am

2. MagicEagle March 7, 2014 5:03 am

Thank you guys so much for all you do! Josh, I want to say you have infected me with the lore bug. I love lore now, and I read books in RPGs to learn lore, and I just enjoy them more! Thank you so much!

3. Dreamtide March 7, 2014 12:38 pm

Thanks for all your hard work, guys, and keep ‘em coming! :-)

4. Cryzeteur March 7, 2014 2:59 pm

You do realize there is no way to like you on the Shoddy Cast Channel? And whenever I click “Login with Facebook” it goes into a “Connecting to Facebook” mode that never actually connects? When I click the (f)Like button it does not update.

When I have money I give you donations. When I have good wishes you get good vibes… LOL

I have written for Paramount so I would love to help but I simply don’t have the time. I have been working on a Skyrim Fairies mod for over a year, full Temple Of Fey lore, Redguard fairy stories, BUT … I simply don’t have time. But (again “But”) I do appreciate the work you put in and don’t know how you do it. (I have done a lot of video editing and voiceover… massively time consuming.)

I am also a Fallout fan. I actually previously donated to your Fallout series.

I have been playing Thief and noticed that it must have a fascinating lore but I have yet to get a handle on it.

5. Dwight March 7, 2014 3:08 pm

I have loved the Lore Series, and a massive fan of the Soddy bros.

6. pwntface March 7, 2014 3:54 pm

Lore AIDS.. mmmmmm

DO YOU GUYS EVEN HAVE JOBS?! HOLY CRAP!

7. pwntface March 7, 2014 4:17 pm

In all seriousness.. I’ve been watching all your lore series videos since they started and you guys have an incredibly professional presentation (yes, even from the beginning) and it’s obvious that you have a passion for what you do..

It’s a breath of fresh air to see these videos.
    It’s something I look forward to every friday (and wednesday!).
    It’s something that makes the week fly by and..

It’s something I can’t wait to see where it goes!!

8. pwntface March 7, 2014 4:23 pm

can we get a behind the scenes video on this behind the scenes video?