Elder Scrolls Online Weekly: Remember the Chalamo!

As promised, we discuss exactly what “Remember the Chalamo” refers to and why the ShoddyCast is now officially part of Elder Scrolls lore. We also go over some of the changes that are currently being tested on the PTS. Don’t forget to follow our new Twitch channel as we will begin streaming ESO on Friday at noon EST.

1. Taven February 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Referring to people as stupid is just….really? People who don’t like the change don’t mind the fact that it is choice it’s the fact that the story is a little cyclical now. For example: Davon’s Watch>Bleak Rock>Bal Foyen>Davon’s Watch. I have now gone in an 8 hour circle because I enjoy the starter islands. Don’t just insult people because they enjoy a story progression.

2. Disappointed Fan February 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Not sure who has the bigger ego… Atropos or you gentlemen. If it’s really such a big deal there’s no need to toot your own horn. Used to really like you guys, but the internet celeb thing is really starting to go to your heads. Got some arrogance going on there.

• Confused mofo February 27, 2014 7:32 pm

Elaborate? Because I have no idea what you’re talking about.

3. Wolf February 26, 2014 9:44 pm

*In the Deepest dragon voice ever spoken*
    “Remember Forever
    Never Forget”

4. Maddok February 26, 2014 11:01 pm

Remember the Chalamo!

5. Mike February 26, 2014 11:34 pm

I like that they are giving the players the option to bypass the starting areas. And I completely understand being stoked about such an epic pvp experience. I had a similar experience back in 2003 with DAoC. You guys have an awesome series and you are pushing positive things for this great game. We all appreciate your efforts!

6. Erenus February 27, 2014 12:18 am

Who has access to the PTS? Does it take place constantly, or during finite windows of tme?

7. Kojak February 27, 2014 8:56 am

That shoddy cast reference in that poem, brillaint!

8. Bannin February 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Wow. Over reaction much? Its funny that someone could say you guys have too much ego. Do they realize that this is podcast about playing video games? You guys just speak honestly. If you cant make drastic statements of opinion it isnt he internet. I like this change to starter islands which still plan on playing for skyshards and story. If anything it will be good for making alts, if you dont mind sacrificing the extra skillpoints. Keep up the good work guys. I will remember the Chalamo every time i remove the head of a smelly ‘Mer.

9. Se7en February 27, 2014 4:55 pm

I’ve been following your videos for almost a year now…
    It’s honestly hands down the best summary of ESO I was able to find, you guys are doing an amazing job so don’t worry about that idiot thinking you are letting the fame go to your head. I know if I ever (I never will, but if I did lol) make it into lore, I would be stoked! You guys are amazing keep up the amazing work! I plan on donating to the lore series from now on as well!

Blood for the pact!

-A proud Argonian!

10. superconductive February 27, 2014 11:54 pm

Sup shoddy bros. Almost everyone I see on the forums is welcoming the changes with open arms.I know I am!
    Starting in a main city is a way better way to kick off the game. I’m also very excited about collision.
    Keep doing what you’re doing. thx