Elder Scrolls Online Weekly: Nick Konkle Exclusive Interview

The ShoddyCast was lucky enough to sit down with the Lead Gameplay Designer for Elder Scrolls Online, Zenimax Online Studios’ very own Nick Konkle. He was kind enough to elaborate on several topics, including: the Justice System, AvA, the Guild Store and Bounty System. There’s plenty of new information for those following ESO so don’t miss a minute of it!

1. Parsa2nd October 15, 2013 8:16 pm

thank you great work again!

2. Jace Rollman October 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Thank you very much those were some fantastic questions and answers. Keep up the great work!

3. Euan Mitchell October 15, 2013 9:19 pm

Awesome, can’t wait for this game but is so far away! Watched every single show, even the half year’s worth of episodes I missed. Don’t stop working guys, I love your work!

By the way, I played a game from 10pm to 2pm the next afternoon with no breaks – that’s 12+ hours. God, Bastion’s addictive.

4. Wolf October 15, 2013 9:46 pm

After all these years… the game of the decade is coming together!

Amazing…

5. Korgus October 15, 2013 11:42 pm

I don’t suppose there are any videos or anything like that of the Chalamo? That would probably be against the NDA, but I would have loved to watch something like that.

6. Talsik October 16, 2013 4:39 am

Thanks guy this was a very interesting.

After his explanation of how the guild stores work being tied to PVP held keeps it sounds very interesting.

I have never been a huge PVP guy, but hearing about the systems make very excited to do PVP in ESO.

7. Grave October 16, 2013 7:39 am

Shoddycast U Guys Are Amazing Keep Up The Great Work, U Guys Are The First Youtube Channel I Go To When I Get Online And Wuld Love To Join Your Guild

8. Mom October 16, 2013 2:58 pm

Love it Love it Love it :)

9. superconductive October 17, 2013 12:39 am

I’m happy you guys are in beta. If anybody should be in it it’s you two.

Now remember we’re counting on you to make sure ZOS gets this TES game right! Don’t let them skimp on the Elder Scrolls experience by a single ounce!